Welcome to MasterCleanseSecrets.com.
After more than a decade of coaching people through the Master Cleanse the most common question we get asked is "what can the Master Cleanse do for me?"
Well, let us answer that for you.
Here are 14 benefits you'll enjoy by doing the Master Cleanse...
1. You'll Purge Internal Waste: This is a biggie. Over the years you've likely accumulated waste inside your body that is placing a burdened on your immune system.
It's good to flush this waste out. It's true that some of you may have many pounds of waste built up, but even if there's only 2-3 pounds you'll still feel better when it's gone.
2. The Master Cleanse Works Fast: You start the Master Cleanse and a couple days later you're done. There's no messing around. You also see daily improvement. When you step on the scale you'll see the weight coming off and when you look in the mirror you'll see yourself appearing more youthful. It's motivating!
3. The Master Cleanse Is Cheap: You don't have to buy extravagant food items or expensive supplements to do the Master Cleanse. It will only set you back a couple dollars a day.
4. The Master Cleanse Increases Your Energy: Around day 3 when most people adapt to the Master Cleanse they report feeling light and euphoric. You shouldn't push yourself too hard but most people feel energized as the Master Cleanse starts to work.
5. Immediate & Long Term Weight Loss: You will, of course lose weight as your body purges internal waste, but the Master Cleanse can reprogram your appetite which will help you stay fit long after you finish the cleanse. You'll find that you're naturally repulsed by processed foods after you do the Master Cleanse.
6. You'll Strengthen Your Immune System: The Master Cleanse helps your body fight disease by removing internal waste that places a huge burden on your immune system.
7. Discipline: Finishing the Master Cleanse will teach you discipline that you can apply to other areas of your life.
8. Self Confidence: You'll feel good about yourself when you finish the Master Cleanse. It's a big deal and something you should be proud of!
9. End Junk Food Addiction: Your desire to eat unhealthy junk food naturally goes away when you do the Master Cleanse. When you experience the wonderful feeling of having a cleansed, healthy body the urge to poison yourself with junk food vanishes.
10: The Master Cleanse Helps You Break Bad Habits: Like junk food, the urge to smoke, drink alcohol, or indulge in other unhealthy habits goes away, or can be greatly reduced when you finish the Master Cleanse.
11: You'll Purify Your Body: Built up food waste isn't the only thing removed during the Master Cleanse. Environmental waste from air pollution & tainted drinking water is also removed. There are not pounds of this stuff built up inside you, but even trace amounts can be a source of sickness.
12: The Master Cleanse Keeps You Looking Youthful: When your body is clogged up with poisonous waste it erodes your appearance. It makes you look sick and weathered.
The Master Cleanse rejuvenates you. Perhaps the most often received compliment people who do the Master Cleanse revive is they appear to "glow". The Master Cleanse can also help clear up acne
13: You'll Save On Groceries All Year: The Master Cleanse reduces your appetite. You'll discover that when you're finished you'll need a lot less food to satisfy your hunger. This can end up saving you a lot of money on your food bill.
14: You Can Start The Master Cleanse Today: You can jump right in and start the Master Cleanse today. Even you can't commit to a full 10 day cleanse you can do a mini-cleanse or replace one meal with the Master Cleanse lemonade - this book will walk you through it
The Master Cleanse Benefits Are Almost Endless
There are so many health problems that can be helped by using the Master Cleanse that it would take all day to write them out. If you would like to flush out pounds and pounds of putrid fecal plaque, phlegm, mucus, and other waste then you should try the Master Cleanse.
Celebrities Use The Master Cleanse
Singer/actress Beyonce Knowles announced that she used the Master Cleanse to lose 20 pounds for her role in the movie Dream Girls.
It Helps To Do The Master Cleanse With A Friend
Doing the Master Cleanse together with family and friends is a great way strengthen your relationship with each other. As with most things in life nothing comes easy. Yes, the Master Cleanse can make miraculous changes in a very short time, but it's not easy. If you can join with someone and do the cleanse together you'll find as you support each other through the difficult times of the cleanse your relationship will deepen.
Everything You Need To Start The Master Cleanse Diet - And More...
Below you'll find a list of resources that will help you through the Master Cleanse. You can also check out our guides on how to do other cleanses and detoxes.
7 Steps To Finishing The Master Cleanse Diet
These 7 steps will help beginners understand the basics of the Master Cleanse.
When you do the Master Cleanse it's very important that you do it right, and use the proper ingredients. If you don't it's possible that you see any results. These 7 steps will show you the right way to do the cleanse
The Right Way To Do A Colon Cleanse
You might not have time to the Master Cleanse but would still like to flush out internal waste that has built up over the years.
A colon cleanse is the best way to do that.
Why Your Liver Needs To Be Cleansed & How To Do It
Are you tired all the time? Do you feel like your metabolism is slower than it should be?
You could have a damaged liver.
Your liver turns food into energy. Cleansing your liver can boost your energy and fire up your metabolism. It can also strengthen your immune system.
How To Do A Weight Loss Cleanse
A weight loss cleanse isn't focused so much on detoxing. The main goal is to help you lose weight as quickly as possible.
This guide will walk you through the steps on how to do a weight loss cleanse
I'm a coach & advocate for quick, natural solutions to health problems. My Master Cleanse Book has been enjoyed by over 56,000 readers and was recently updated with special cleanses for beauty & weight loss. However, I am not a doctor. I care about your safety and encourage you to make sure you're in good health before following the advice on this site. You can learn more about me here.
- Raylen Sterling, author, publisher