The Lemonade Diet works just how it sounds, and so the recipes for the diet itself are fairly simple. Here is an example of a few good recipes that can be used.
Master Cleanse Diet Recipe
#1 (single serving):
- 2 Tbsp Lemon (approx ½ of a Lemon)
- 2 Tbsp Genuine Organic Maple Syrup (not Maple flavored sugar syrup you'd put on pancakes)
- 1/10 Tsp Cayenne pepper (red pepper)
- Ten oz. glass of hot water (cold can be used if preferred)
#2 (60 oz. daily serving):
- 60 oz. water
- 12 Tbsp organic Maple syrup (Grade B)
- 12 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ Tsp Cayenne Pepper
There are a couple important things to remember when using these recipes. For one, the lemon juice used must be fresh squeezed. This cannot be emphasized enough. It is necessary to use fresh produce. Canned juice won't work and will erase most of the benefits of using this diet. Also, the maple syrup must be organic, Grade B maple syrup, not the sugar filled syrup that is used at the breakfast table.
The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products mentioned on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Copyright (c). All Rights Reserved