You Can't Rely On The Government To Provide You With Clean Drinking Water
In my Master Cleanse book I mention that drinking filtered water is one of the best things you can do to stay healthy. Not only is filtered water good for you, but unlike making a change to your diet you don't have to give up anything - you just switch over from tap water to filtered water.
When you take a good look at what's in your tap water you'll see why owning your own water filter is important to your health. And if you think the Government is taking care of you think again. Here's what the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) says about drinking water standards:
"Drinking water, including bottled water, may reasonably be expected to contain at least small amounts of some contaminants. The presence of contaminants does not necessarily indicate that water poses a health risk."
What the EPA is saying is that, yes, your drinking water is polluted, but you shouldn't worry about it. I don't know about you but if there's even a small amount of lead, human feces, chemicals, or pesticides in my drinking water I'm going to be concerned.
To see exactly what's allowed in your drinking water, and how it can damage your health the EPA has a list of the contaminates, how much they allow in your drinking water, and how these things can harm you.
You can read that for yourself at http://www.epa.gov/safewater/contaminants/index.html
If reading that website doesn't convince you to own a water filter nothing will.
The Domestic Water Filter I Use And Recommend
After spending a lot of time researching and testing water filters I went with the Aquasana AQ-4000 because it uses dual filtration technology that filters the water twice before you drink it, and the Aquasana had the lowest cost per gallon compared to other water filters.
Aquasana water filters are sold direct to consumers from their website at www.aquasana.com
The Aquasana is very easy to install and inexpensive when compared with other filters available on the market these days, but the main reason I choose it was that it works. Unlike low quality charcoal filters that only remove odors from your water the Aquasana efficiently removes almost all traces of the most common contaminants found in drinking water.
You can probably tell how passionate I am about my Aquasana water filter, it's because I never knew how bad my water really was until I tasted water filtered with the Aquasana. The difference was night and day.
Here's some more information about the Aquasana AQ-4000
- It uses a strong metal attachment that connects to your faucet and prevents any leaks
- It uses dual filter technology that removes almost all traces of the most common contaminants present in drinking water
- This filter has the capacity to filter 500 gallons of water before you have to replace it
- Most of the faucet water filters on the market suffer from water pressure problems. This is not the case with Aquasana. It has the capacity to stream water up to thirty gallon per hour
- This Aquasana has elegant styling that lets you conceal the main filter under the sink so it's out of the way
- The Aquasana provided you with filtered water for just $0.09 a gallon
- The micro filtration eliminates any kind of turbidity present in the water. It also effectively removes about more than 99.99% of giardia and cryptosporidium. Both of these are names for chlorine resistant parasites.
What you get when you order a Aquasana AQ-4000 single faucet water system from www.aquasana.com:
- The water filter comes with the dual cartridge filter, a superb five-stage filtration system that uses a combination of carbon filtration, ion exchange and sub-micron filtration.
- You get a 100 day warranty
- The durable carbon filter cartridges are rated for 500 gallons
- The filter cartridges are easily replaceable.
- The ABS plastic housing is dish washer safe.
The benefits of owning a Aquasana water filter
- You can expect 100% pure and filtered water
- The water you get tastes good and is beneficial for health
- Installation is a snap
- The filter provides you up to thirty gallon of ultra-filtered water an hour. You can use this water for drinking, washing, fish tanks, for pets etc
- The filter system used by Aquasana is a unique combination of carbon filtration, ion exchange and sub-micron filtration to produce truly healthy and tasty water.
- When you go to the Aquasana website you'll also find whole house water systems and shower filters
Simply put unfiltered water is bad for you, and using an Aquasana water filter can make your water safe.
Master Cleanse Guide
There's only a few steps you need to follow when you do the Master Cleanse, but they have to followed exactly for the cleanse to work.
My guide will show you how to avoid the most common mistakes even some experts make, and help make sure you safely finish the Master Cleanse.
Introduce Yourself, Ask Questions, And Read About How The Master Cleanse Has Helped Others.