Finishing the 10 day lemonade cleanse is not easy. For some people it will be the most difficult thing they ever do. Because of this most people never finish the entire cleanse.
But I'm not going to let you do that, because I'm here to make sure you succeed.
So take note of this, and don't attempt to start the Lemonade diet without following these steps.
This should start this at least 3 days before you go on the cleanse.
You can think of this step as the pre game warm up. You want to psych yourself up, and put yourself in a mental state until you're to the point where you can't wait to start the cleanse.
This is an absolute must, most people starting the lemonade diet skip this part - They roll out of bed in the morning and decide that this would be a good day to start a 10 day detox.
This is a recipe for failure.
1. Mark your calendar for the day you intend to start the diet. Use a big red marker. Take up the entire calendar if you feel like it, this is an important day and writing it down will help cement it in your subconscious. This will also act as a countdown -- something to look forward to.
2. Get yourself a brand new notebook, and write down all the benefits you will receive by going on this diet. Do Not Censer Yourself. This is for your eyes only so write down all the ways your life will be better by finishing this diet. It can be physical things like weight loss, or abundant energy. It can also be emotional things like self confidence, or perhaps attracting love into your life. It can be anything as long as it's positive.
3. In that same notebook using a different color pen, and writing toward the back of the notebook write down all the negative things that will happen by not going on the lemonade diet. This is a very hard thing to do, and it can be emotional. That's Okay. Remember no one will see this (unless you want them to).
4. You want to keeping adding to both lists during the days leading up to the start of the cleanse.
5. Visualize yourself already having finished the diet and feeling great.
Visualization is something every peak performer does. Professional athletes see themselves as already having won the game before they step out on the field, and should you.
So every free moment you have (but not while your driving) close your eyes and picture yourself as having finished the diet. This is not some wimpy fantasy so turn it all the way up -- see it in bright vivid color, hear the sounds, feel how good it feels to succeed, really get into it -- don't hold back.
The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products mentioned on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Copyright (c). All Rights Reserved