Optimizing Your Bodies 4 Main Purification Systems for Rapid Detox.
You know something, superior health does not take much work.
You might be surprised to hear that, but it's true. All it takes is some specialized knowledge, an awareness of how your body works, and knowing how the things you put in your body affect it.
The specialized knowledge you can get from this master cleanser newsletter, and many other online and offline sources. In fact one of the quickest paths to optimum health is to tune your bodies 4 purification systems.
What are the 4 purification systems? I'm glad you asked.
Your body has 4 main systems it uses to flush out toxins and other wastes that can clog up your system, and drain your body.
If these 4 systems are not running properly you can experience:
- Slow Metabolism
- Failed Immune System
- Chronic Pain
- Long Healing Time
- Rapid Aging
...and a host of other problems
The 4 purification systems your body uses to keep itself clean are:
The good news is you can prime these 4 systems and having them running at optimum levels with very little effort, and by doing so you will notice a major change in your energy levels and overall health.
This Rapid Detox will use all your bodies natural detoxifying mechanisms to purge your body of unwanted toxins.
This article will cover proper breathing, and how it affects you system.
The majority of adults today are slowly suffocating themselves due to improper, shallow breathing. Shallow breathing only using a very small section of your lungs - this allows waste to build up in the unused portions of this vital organ.
Shallow breathing is also inefficient. You can't survive without oxygen, and by taking small little sips of air you are depriving your self of this vital component of life.
By practicing Deep Breathing you will expel built up waste and carbon monoxide from you body, charge you body with fresh oxygen, and increase energy levels.
There are many schools of thought on proper breathing. Volumes have been written about it, and many tie deep breathing with spiritual practice, yoga for example. I would encourage you study further into proper breathing, but for now I'll give you a simple technique that I use:
- Think of the front of your torso, from the top of your lungs to the bottom of your stomach as one empty chamber
- Make sure your back is straight and your shoulders are relaxed
- You're going to breath in through your nose and exhale through your mouth
- As you take a breath feel it start to fill the very bottom of your stomach. You should notice your stomach expand as you so this. As you continue taking the breath and your stomach has filled with air start filling your lungs with air, from the bottom all the way to the top of the lungs.
- When you have filled your entire stomach and lungs with air you can hold the breath for a second then slowly release the breath through your mouth.
As you do this for the first time it's going to fell unnatural because you're working and expanding parts of your lungs that have been dormant for so long. But you will notice a big difference in the way you feel by practicing deep breathing.