To get the maximum benefit, and completely detox your body 10 days on the diet is what most people recommend.
Of course you should check with you doctor before starting this, or any other diet.
But if you're just starting out going for just 2 or 3 days will work wonders.
But following the Master Cleanse can be a difficult task, especially when you're watching TV and a juicy cheeseburger pops up on the screen. Avoiding these temptations is critical and requires a strong will and dedication to the diet. If you can make it through the diet you will be extremely proud of doing so and will be able to feel and experience all of the beneficial effects.
The purpose of the lemonade diet is listed in the following items:
- To dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion that have formed in any part of the body.
- To cleanse the kidneys and the digestive system.
- To purify the glands and cells throughout the entire body.
- To eliminate all unusable waste and hardened material in the joints and muscles.
- To relieve pressure and irritation in the nerves, arteries, and blood vessels.
- To build a healthy blood stream.
- To keep youth and elasticity regardless of our years.
What this means is that the lemonade diet can be used by just about anybody who seeks any of the benefits mentioned above. Yes, that means just about everybody. However, the lemonade diet is especially useful for:
- Those with sickness that has developed - for all acute and chronic conditions
- Those with a digestive system that needs a rest and a cleansing.
- Those who's weight has become a problem.
- Those in need of better assimilation and building of body tissue.
The diet can be used at any time and is generally recommended to be used a few times a year. In extreme conditions, such as when it is being used to help with certain illnesses, it can be used more frequently. Repeating the diet a few times yearly will do wonders with keeping the body running properly and in a healthy state.
In case you missed any of the other articles you can find them here:
Secret to Succeeding on the Master Cleanse /Lemonade Diet
Recipe For Lemonade
Prevent Hunger While on the Cleanse
The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products mentioned on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Copyright (c). All Rights Reserved