How To Not Get Ripped Off When Buying A Colon Cleansing Kit
There are many different colon-cleansing kits on the market. Some are good and some not so good. So how do you know which one to buy and which ones to avoid?
Here's a list of things to look for in a kit that can help you make your way through the shelves of your local health food store or when shopping online.
1) Look carefully at the ingredients: Many products have a long list of ingredients becuase it make their product seem more impressive, but they don't always work to cleanse your colon.
Look for any fillers or herbs you have never heard of. Do your research and see if they can actually help cleanse your system. If the majority of the ingredients in the kit do not have any research to support their claim to cleanse your colon then avoid that product.
2) Look at the dosage: Remember that your colon did not get in the shape it's in overnight, and it won't be cleansed overnight. One or two week programs are usually not sufficient to truly cleanse 22 feet of large intestine - not to mention the other parts of your digestive system. Look for kits that you use for 30 days or longer as these will be much more effective at thoroughly cleansing your body. Depending on how toxic your body is to begin with, it can take even longer than 30 days.
3) Do your research and ask around: Try to talk with people that have actually used a cleansing kit. This can mean asking friends or going onto the computer and finding discussion forums.
You can also visit your local health food store to ask the clerks opinion. Keep in mind they might be getting paid on commision which means they could just try to sell you the most expensive kit, or they may only sell one product or have been paid to endorse a particular product.
Word of mouth and personal testimony can be a powerful tool in choosing the right product. Look online for reviews of various products. Again, be careful as they may be stacked with false reviews in order to promote a particular kit. Use common sense. Blogs are another good source for people's experiences with colon cleansing products.
4) Look for the kits guarantee: Some kits have guarantees, some do not. Look carefully at the particular type of guarantee. Look online to see the kits particular guarantee on the company's site. See how long the guarantee is and how you can get your money back and what you will need in order to get your money back such as a receipt a bottle or whatever else they may ask for.
5) Check out the company: Look at how long a particular company has been in business. A great place to find this type of information is the better business bureau. www.bbb.com This will list any complaints that have been lodged against a company, and how these were resolved. Look for a toll free number and an actual physical address, not just an email address or a PO Box. Look for any doctor or professional endorsements of the kit online.
Look closely at what kind of doctor they are. If you are going to buy a kit online, make sure that it is a secure order, and make sure you can contact their customer service if there is a problem.
6) Compare the price: Make sure that the kit is reasonabley priced. What is reasonable? Remember you get what you pay for. If you pick up a kit for $10.00, you are probably wasting your time and $10. The average price for a good kit is between $40 and $80 for a 1 month supply. If they are less than this than they probably are not using quality fresh ingredients in their formula.
Consider what you are getting for your money. How many pills? Are you getting a booklet with it? How many doses are you taking a day? Is the kit a multi product kit? Figure all these factors when determining whether a kit is worth the price or not. If you are buying online, make sure you look at shipping charges. A $50 kit can easily become $80 with hidden shipping and handling charges. See if your local shop can get the same product for a cheaper price. This way you can avoid the shipping charges in most cases.
Now you know how to pick the best colon cleansing kit for your needs, but what if you want to cleanse your colon naturally... Here's the steps you can use for natural colon cleansing