You just receive the invitation to your family reunion and found out it will be professionally filmed and photographed–and earlier this morning the scale informed you’re a few pounds away from your ideal weight, and you don’t want to do the master cleanse for weight loss
Don’t panic, because there are some quick ways to drop the weight and bring you closer to the real you. In fact, you don’t have to jump rope like you’re on Rocky audition, and you won’t have to visit a surgeon to have your stomach stapled. In fact you can lose as much as a pound a day by simply modifying your current lifestyle habits. Here’s how:
- Halve-it: This is simple science, if you are only eating half of the calories you normally consume, you will lose weight. Portion control is one of the best ways to shed weight quickly. Do not change what you eat; just eat exactly half of what you would normally eat for lunch and dinner. For breakfast, eat a full, but well balanced meal before 9:30am, to ensure that you can burn it all off.
- Practice the Cinderella-Carb Rule: Avoid eating carbs after 12:00pm (noon). Increase your level of vegetables and proteins for lunch and dinner. You can keep the pancakes; just make sure they’re in the morning. This will ensure you have enough energy throughout the day but also gain the benefits of losing weight.
- Make better choices: OK, fried chicken is finger-licking good, but so is a baked chicken breast and it has fewer calories. Eat the foods you like, but eat them from cooking methods that are healthier. Steamed, baked, poached and pan-seared are all better methods than fried (and remember to halve it). Substituting whole milk to skim milk in your cups of coffee can shave off hundreds of calories.
- Snack Switch: If you sneak snacks, replace all candies and pastries with pieces of fruit or nut butters (like almond or peanut butter). Oranges, bananas are also full of the sugar your body wants, but it also has vitamins and nutrients and far less empty calories. Even better are some vegetables which are tasty and filling like cucumbers and carrots. Have as many of those that you want. Drinking water to fill your stomach up is a great trick to getting rid of hunger pains; it’s a well known trick that professional models use.
- Sodas and Juices: Eliminate these guys for the duration of time you’re trying to lose weight and watch the pounds melt off your body. Soda and juices are liquid sugar and they are the single biggest culprits in keeping you fat. Instead, drink water or green tea. If you can’t shake the habit, at least move to diet sodas like Air Force Nutrisoda which has no sugar or artificial sweeteners, and try your best to halve the portion. If you are craving a juice, eat the fruit instead and get both the taste and nutrients that the juice lacks.
- Take the Long Way: Find ways to increase your walking. Park in the furthest place possible at your work parking lot and walk. When you have breaks, walk somewhere, any where. Take stairs when you can. For lunch, go to a mall, eat your meal at the food court and spend twenty minutes walking. You don’t even have to sweat…just walk. These tiny expenditures of calories are like ATM fees, they eventually add up–but this time in your favor!
- Sweat it out: If you belong to a gym, use the steam room and sauna. Sweating burns an amazing amount of calories and keeps your metabolism in fifth gear long after after your sweat. The other perk is that sweating is great for the skin.
- Wine/Beer/Liquor: Limit yourself to no more than one beer/glass of wine/or cocktail per day.
If you can practice these tips for a couple weeks, you should be able to achieve consistent fat loss week after week.
Would you like a more complete weight loss system?
The Diet Solution by Isabel De Los Rios is a wonderfully effective weight loss program that has helped thousands of dieters lose weight and feel healthy and energized at the same time.
Keep in mind this isn’t another ‘pop some supplements – sit on your butt, and lose 50 pounds overnight’ type scams you see a lot of on the internet.
The Diet Solution actually works, but it will take some effort on your part.
When you go to the website http://www.thedietsolutionprogram.com you’ll find a very helpful video that does a good job of explaining The Diet Solution, but here’s a quick overview of what you’ll get with The Diet Solution program…
- Step by step action steps showing you exactly how to get the most out of The Diet Solution program
- Detailed daily meal plans the take the guess work out of preparing healthy meals
- Shopping Lists showing you exactly what you’ll need to get started
- Tasty Recipes that make eating healthy a true pleasure
If you’re looking for a honest and effective weight loss system I highly recommend Isabel De Los Rios’s The Diet Solution Program. And if you’re not trilled with the amount of weight you lose The Diet Solution is backed by a 60 day money back guarantee.
You can visit their website to find out more – http://www.thedietsolutionprogram.com