All people have the ability to lose 10 pounds fast by doing two simple things; cut 500 calories from your diet, and burn an extra 500 calories through exercise. If you do this you’ll be shedding about 2 pounds of fat a week, and it will take just over a month to lose 10 pounds.
Cut Out 500 Calories A Day
– Skip the latte, get a coffee – Most people don’t recognize just how many unnecessary calories you are consuming at Starbucks and other local coffee shops. A Grande Caffe Latte at Starbucks will cost you 190 calories. The calories and fat in the milk all add up quickly! Skip the latte and get a coffee. A Grande coffee only has 5 calories. If you don’t add sugar or milk and you just saved 185 calories. A Grande Mocha w/ whip cream has 330 calories so if you like the really sweet and chocolaty drinks you just saved 325 calories by switching to coffee.
– Cut the carbonated drinks – Similar to lattes, carbonated drinks like Pepsi and Coca-Cola can contain serious amounts of sugar and calories. According to Pepsi, 12 fluid ounces of its product contains 150 calories. Alternatively, you can choose Diet Pepsi or another diet soda and save 150 calories. If you are really responsible, you’ll cut just go straight for plain old water.
– Substitute healthy snacks for poor ones – A Snickers bar is a whopping 280 calories and 1 ounce of Cheetos is 160 calories (assuming you don’t shove the whole bag in your mouth, which in a 3.25 ounce bag would be a spectacular 520 calories). Instead of getting these quick fixes you can opt for 3 ounces of raw carrots for 35 calories and/or a half cup of grapes for roughly 60 calories. If you had the Snickers bar, you just saved 185 calories. If you scarfed down that bag of Cheetos you saved 425 calories!
Burning 500 Calories
– Get off the couch at night. Don’t just plop down after you’ve had a long day at work. Sure television may make you feel good, but it isn’t helping to drop those extra pounds. If you take 30 minutes of your time immediately after work and pick up around the house you can burn an extra 100 calories.
– Take the stairs – Don’t cram in that elevator with all those other sheep at your work, be a leader and take the stairs. The amount of calories that you spend performing an exercise varies by your weight since you need to exert more energy to move heavier objects. Be that as it may, for a person weighing 145 pounds walking up and down the stairs will burn approximately 530 calories per hour. If you take the stairs for a minimum of 15 minutes a day and weight 145 pound than you just burned an extra 133 calories.
– Take a morning walk – now that you’ve got that extra energy from the extra sleep, you should get up and take a brisk walk in the morning! For a person weighing 145 pounds, you can burn 169 calories in the morning by taking a brisk 4.0 mph walk for 30 minutes.
Losing weight fast doesn’t always require drastic lifestyle changes. Remember a lot of little changes can add up to some very significant weight loss, and these little things are easy to incorporate into your life unlike the drastic changes put forth by most commercial diets.
If you have any easy weight loss tips please share them in the comments section.
Here’s another releated post on how to quickly lose 10 pounds.
Parasites, Lead, Human Waste (Feces), Industrial Waste, Pesticides, and Prescription Drugs Have Been Found In Drinking Water. The Aquasana Water Filtration System Removes Them For Just Pennies A Day